'My type of' Dissatisfaction..

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sphere: Related Content

I guess..human beings are the most unsatisfied animal god has created.I often feel, god undoubtedly has a good sense of humor...and I believe he enjoys seeing people fail in their efforts while trying to find 'BETTER' and lands up loosing the 'GOOD' in hand.

I have many incidents to recount, both in my personal as well as professional life.

Atleast 80% of my colleagues, ex colleagues, friends often make this statement "My ex company was better" and they make this statement even after joining the next company...and continue making such statements till they retire from the Nth company.

I have come across atleast 10 friends who have had dumped their BFs/GFs in search of the better ones, and landing up in a major SHIT after finding "The my type of girl/boy". I have always seen this bunch of people cursing their fate for loosing their so called EXs after sometimes. Atleast in the last 28 years I have not seen somebody who is unsatisfied with their parents.

This unsatisfied behaviour is just not restricted to love,lust and jobs, it has its presence in each and every aspects of our life. I often try and analyze to figure out why we human beings are so unsatisfied..but as someone rightly said, 'Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated' I have just started accepting life as and how it comes.What makes me feel low about this human nature is, we often feel depressed when we fail in our attempts to fulfill our unsatisfied needs.As a result, we hurt people,we ignore loved ones, at times we behave like hooligans.

Donno from where I lifted this line, which helped me accept life in all hues and fragrances....
"The rains failed.Where 100 loads would be harvested, just half a load could be reaped. Robert H Schuller prayed, "Thank you lord for giving me back my seeds".He told his son, "Never look at what you have lost, look at what you are left with. Gratitude gives you the surviving power".

Posted by Pradeep A.J  

0 comments:

Post a Comment